The Variety Mossberg 500 Accessories
Mossberg 500 is a series of guns manufactured by O.F. Mossberg and Sons since 1961. O.F. Mossberg is famous in the United States because of their cutting-edge gun products. There are four chambering that group together the wide range of shotguns they manufacture. These four chambering includes 12-gauge models 500A, 16-gauge models 500B, 20-gauge models 500C and 0.410 500D.
Mossberg 500 model designs include the Mossberg 500 Tactical, Mossberg 500 Bantam, Mossberg 500 Bantam, Mossberg 510 Mini, and the Mossberg Super Bantam designed for younger adults. The Mossberg Super Bantam aims to allow the first time shooters especially those on their adolescence stage to be trained in using shotguns properly.
The variations included in the Mossberg 500 series are the field defense variations, home defense variations, law enforcement variations, and special purpose variations. The home defense variations include Home Security 410. The law enforcement variations have a 590A1 model. Lastly, special purpose variations pertain to the 500 and 590 models.
The Mossberg 500 series would not have achieved its purpose of offering cutting-edge shotguns if without Mossberg 500 accessories. Mossberg 500 accessories include a wide variety of shotgun add-ups that come in reasonable prices. Without a system of Mossberg 500 accessories, the market line of the Mossberg 500 shotguns would not have widened enough to sustain the needs for tactical, home, and law enforcement security.
Mossberg 500 accessories variety includes some of the following products:
- Rail/Shotshell Holder
This accessory carries the ammunition. It is a metal holder and a customized machine steel for the trigger pin. The shotshell is located on the left side of the receiver where it is allowed to be suspended solely. One thing you have to observe in shotshell holders is that the tactical fore end of the shotgun should not overlap the receiver. The shotshell was especially designed to cover the receiver’s serial number for inventory purposes. Prices of shotshell holders in the market range from $16 to $40.
- Fore End
The fore ends provide flashlights and lasers. They appear as secure attachments are firmly gripped Mossberg 500 accessories. The advantage over these accessories is that they are not permanent modifications. The owner could remove them anytime. This is because fore ends are factory supplied hardware accessories. They are also the most expensive accessories. The prices of Mossberg 500 fore ends range from about $20 to $110.
These Mossberg 500 accessories are rubber pistol grips that functions as providers of maximum performance and recoil controls during shooting. The distributions of the grips are equally designed for duel palm swells and finger grooves. With this, both the right and the left-handed users shoot with convenience, in aim for the target. The prices of Mossberg 500 stocks and grips range from $30 to $50.
You can purchase the wide variety of Mossberg 500 accessories from the following establishments:
- Gun Stores
- Retailers (including Online Retailers)
- Garage Sales
- Made-to-Order Catalogs
You can also check the Mossberg site to verify the Mossberg 500 accessories you can apply to your property and have them purchased online.
The fame of Ruger 10 22 stocks came to a point that many users had wanted to make their gun different from others. Because of this, many gunsmiths and gun manufacturers have spent a lot of time developing configurations for Ruger 10 22 stocks. As of last year, there have been six basic Ruger 10 22 models which come with a lot of variations and features different from each model.
- 10/22 Carbine comes with an 18.5″ barrel bound with hardwood body. It also comes with a stainless steel receiver and fitting for LaserMax scope.
- 10/22 Takedown released on March 2012, the 10/22 takedown is the latest addition to the line of Ruger 10 22 stocks. It features easy assembly and disassembly with only a few tools to use. It is shipped in a sleek backpack that houses all needed components for assembly.
- 10/22 Target designed for mainly for target shooting, this is the heaviest of all Ruger 10 22 stocks in the market. What makes it heavier is its 20″, high precision barrel.
- 10/22 Compact it is sleek and smaller and comes with a 16″ barrel only.
- 10/22 Sporter it comes with a 19′ barrel and black walnut stock.
- 10/22 Tactical This is the only stock of all Ruger 10 22 stocks that comes with a flash suppressor that perfectly conceals your location after firing. It also comes with a fitting for a bipod and a 16″ barrel.